By Saraana Jamraj
As the city prepares for reopening on Monday, officials are meeting frequently to discuss how to move forward.
Ideally, both medical officials and city officials want to avoid a spike in COVID-19 cases and are working towards preventing that, while preparing for the cases that do arise.
On May 14, Mayor Michelle Gomez will join University Hospital and Medical Center’s Chief Executive officer, Ben Harris, to discuss patient safety as the community reopens. They will discuss how to best to utilize healthcare services during this time, reaffirming the city and the hospital’s commitment to patient safety
The discussion will take place on Thursday, May 14 at 1:30 p.m. and can be viewed live on Facebook.com/UHMCHealth.
Got News? Send a message to Tamarac Talk.
- Selene Raj is a writer and a Florida International University graduate. Born in Trinidad and raised in America, she completed her Master's in Mass Communications in 2020, and has been living in Coral Springs since 2004. She is passionate about the communities she lives and works in and loves reporting and sharing stories that are as complex and meaningful as the people who live in them.
- News2021.08.25Nonprofit Teams Up with City to Provide Free Hearing Tests
- News2021.03.16Chabad Jewish Center of Tamarac Holds Events You Can’t Passover
- News2021.03.02The Broward Sheriff’s Office Makes Personal Bunny Visits in Tamarac
- News2021.02.25Nonprofit Teams Up with City to Provide Free Hearing Tests