By Saraana Jamraj
As the city prepares for reopening on Monday, officials are meeting frequently to discuss how to move forward.
Ideally, both medical officials and city officials want to avoid a spike in COVID-19 cases and are working towards preventing that, while preparing for the cases that do arise.
On May 14, Mayor Michelle Gomez will join University Hospital and Medical Center’s Chief Executive officer, Ben Harris, to discuss patient safety as the community reopens. They will discuss how to best to utilize healthcare services during this time, reaffirming the city and the hospital’s commitment to patient safety
The discussion will take place on Thursday, May 14 at 1:30 p.m. and can be viewed live on Facebook.com/UHMCHealth.
Got News? Send a message to Tamarac Talk.
- Saraana Selene Jamraj is a writer, activist, and a student pursuing her master's degree in mass communications at Florida International University.
She's currently the communications manager at The Salt Box in Parkland and has lived in Coral Springs since 2004.
- News2020.05.28Commission Proposes Transferring $250,000 in Relief for Tamarac Residents
- News2020.05.26Mitch Ceasar Qualifies to Run for Broward Supervisor of Elections
- News2020.05.26Commission Set to Discuss Resident Assistance, Woodlands Development, and White Supremacy
- News2020.05.21Census Hiring Bilingual Employees