By: Claire Cornish
Cardin is a handsome young man and only two-years-old. He enjoys photo time, playing and hanging out with his doggy friends, large and small.
In fact, he once lived in a home with a Yorkshire Terrier when he and his little buddy turned up at the shelter as strays. Their mom came to the shelter to pick up the Yorkie, but she left poor Cardin at the shelter to fend for himself.
Cardin did his best to shake it off, and come to terms with his new situation, and lately, he has been begging to be included in a Dog of the Week posting so that he can find his true forever home.
Cardin is a house-trained, well-behaved dog who walks well on his leash and is excited to embark on his next adventure. Cardin’s ID number is A2011903.
Cardin says to Tamarac residents: “Will you love me forever?”
He is at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday 11 am 6 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.19Flo is an Adventurous Little Puppy Looking for Her Forever Family
- News2021.09.07Once Someone’s Pet, Its Been a Long Time Since Three-Year-Old Bailey Was Loved
- News2021.08.23Cheddar, Who Loves Other Dogs and Playtime Searches for a Forever Home
- News2021.07.05Charming Puppy Needs Forever Home