By: Sharon Aron Baron
A motorcycle crash in Tamarac left one person dead on Tuesday night.
According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office, at 10:30 p.m. March 10, Ricardo L. Latchman, 51, of Lauderhill was driving a 1999 Ford Ranger heading northbound in the 6400 block of North University Drive in Tamarac.
As Latchman proceeded to make a U-turn to head south on North University Drive, he was struck in a T-bone collision by a 2004 Suzuki motorcycle driven by Jerson J. Correa, 41, of Tamarac.
A second motorcycle traveling southbound on North University Drive was able to maneuver to the far right lane and avoid the Ford Ranger.
Tamarac Fire Rescue pronounced Correa deceased on scene.
The traffic homicide investigation is ongoing.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County
- News2023.05.24Meet Gretel and Sissy, 2 Sweethearts Searching for Forever Homes