By: Sharon Aron Baron
A motorcycle crash in Tamarac left one person dead on Tuesday night.
According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office, at 10:30 p.m. March 10, Ricardo L. Latchman, 51, of Lauderhill was driving a 1999 Ford Ranger heading northbound in the 6400 block of North University Drive in Tamarac.
As Latchman proceeded to make a U-turn to head south on North University Drive, he was struck in a T-bone collision by a 2004 Suzuki motorcycle driven by Jerson J. Correa, 41, of Tamarac.
A second motorcycle traveling southbound on North University Drive was able to maneuver to the far right lane and avoid the Ford Ranger.
Tamarac Fire Rescue pronounced Correa deceased on scene.
The traffic homicide investigation is ongoing.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.21The Window for School Choice Applications Shuts February 8
- News2021.01.21No Serious Injuries After Single-Vehicle Crash in Tamarac
- News2021.01.21State COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Scheduling System Now Up in Broward County
- News2021.01.19Make-A-Wish Surprises Tamarac Teen with Exclusive Shopping Spree