By: Sharon Aron Baron
A motorcycle crash in Tamarac left one person dead on Tuesday night.
According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office, at 10:30 p.m. March 10, Ricardo L. Latchman, 51, of Lauderhill was driving a 1999 Ford Ranger heading northbound in the 6400 block of North University Drive in Tamarac.
As Latchman proceeded to make a U-turn to head south on North University Drive, he was struck in a T-bone collision by a 2004 Suzuki motorcycle driven by Jerson J. Correa, 41, of Tamarac.
A second motorcycle traveling southbound on North University Drive was able to maneuver to the far right lane and avoid the Ford Ranger.
Tamarac Fire Rescue pronounced Correa deceased on scene.
The traffic homicide investigation is ongoing.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.04.03Florida COVID-19 Cases City by City Report for April 3
- News2020.04.03Tamarac Mayor Encourages Residents to Send Letters of Appreciation to Those on the Front Line
- News2020.04.02Tamarac Experiences Large Increase of COVID-19 Cases on April 2 City by City Report
- News2020.04.01Detective Searching for Thief Who Stole 2 Huge TV’s From Walmart