By: Claire Cornish
This four-year-old lab mix is a happy-go-lucky, playful young man who is hoping to find his forever home soon.
Tyler is feeling very overwhelmed at the shelter and is frightened by all the noise and unfamiliarity. Still, when he gets to go outside and play, or walk around the play yard, perhaps engage in some tennis ball chasing, he manages to forget his fears for a moment, and he becomes more like his chipper old self again.
Tyler is a sweet-natured pup who is very affectionate and demonstrative. He is looking for a forever home but would also be open to the possibilities of fostering.
Tyler says to Tamarac residents: “I’m a ray of sunshine just waiting to shine on your day and make it better!”
Tyler’s ID# is A2066206, and he is currently at the Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.04.02This Sweet Dog Needs a Foster Parent During the Stay-At-Home Order
- News2020.03.22Self-Isolate While Fostering a Loving Pet from Broward County Animal Care
- News2020.03.19Rafael is a Volunteer Favorite and He’s at Broward County Animal Care
- News2020.03.11Tyler is a Ray of Sunshine and Can Be Adopted at Broward County Animal Care