By: Sharon Aron Baron
A motorcyclist has lost his life in a crash in Tamarac on West Commercial Boulevard and White Oak Lane on Sunday evening.
A witness told us the motorcyclist was traveling a high rate of speed but could not stop in time. He was one of the first at the scene to call 9-11 after the accident.
Brandon Cramasta, 29 of Sunrise, FL was traveling westbound on Commercial Blvd when when the driver of a Hyundai Sonata, Francheska Roldan, 24, was driving eastbound on Commercial. She made a u-turn onto the westbound lanes. The motorcyclist crashed into the rear of the car. He was airlifted out to Broward Health Medical Center where he has died of his injuries.
No one else was injured. Commercial Blvd. reopened just before 9 p.m.
On March 22,2014 Cramasta was arrested for reckless driving as well as three other counts.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.25Burglar Who Poses at Deputy Breaks Into Tamarac Home
- Events2021.09.24BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in North Lauderdale
- News2021.09.23Joseph Britner Joins University Hospital and Medical Center as New Chief Operating Officer
- News2021.09.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Welcomes 2 New Businesses to Town