By: Sharon Aron Baron
A motorcyclist has lost his life in a crash in Tamarac on West Commercial Boulevard and White Oak Lane on Sunday evening.
A witness told us the motorcyclist was traveling a high rate of speed but could not stop in time. He was one of the first at the scene to call 9-11 after the accident.
Brandon Cramasta, 29 of Sunrise, FL was traveling westbound on Commercial Blvd when when the driver of a Hyundai Sonata, Francheska Roldan, 24, was driving eastbound on Commercial. She made a u-turn onto the westbound lanes. The motorcyclist crashed into the rear of the car. He was airlifted out to Broward Health Medical Center where he has died of his injuries.
No one else was injured. Commercial Blvd. reopened just before 9 p.m.
On March 22,2014 Cramasta was arrested for reckless driving as well as three other counts.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.08.08Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2019.08.06Man Blows Past Security with Two Stolen Leaf Blowers
- Crime & Safety2019.08.05Broward Sheriff’s Office Holds ‘National Night Out’ in Tamarac
- News2019.08.05Flags at Half-Staff to Honor Shooting Victims in El Paso and Dayton