When the family arrives home to celebrate the holidays, Steve is thrown together with all his dysfunctional family members in a riotous celebration of the holiday season. From the star and creator of one of the longest running one-man comedy shows in history (My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m in Therapy) now presents My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish and I’m Home for the Holidays… the therapy continues!” Attend the holiday dinner at Grandma’s where, if you’re under 55, you’re allowed to sit at the children’s table; just think 35 over-fed people and one toilet! Batteries not included; where’s the plunger?
December 26-27 & January 2
December 26 and Jan 2 at 2 p.m. & 8 p.m.
December 27 at 2 p.m. & 7:30 p.m.
Tickets start at $49.29
How to Get Tickets:
Tickets for all concerts and shows at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts are now available for purchase by calling the Box Office at 954-344-5990 or going online to www.CoralSpringsCenterfortheArts.com.
About the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
The Coral Springs Center for the Arts brings the finest in music, dance, comedy and more to the community; offering a variety of entertainment and artistic events for all ages and interests. From the best of Broadway, to top comedians, jazz and pop concerts, and a diverse selection of family productions, the theater has something for every taste. The Center is the cultural lifeblood of the community, with approximately 200,000 people visiting the facility yearly.
In addition to the intimate 1,471-seat theater, the Center houses a dramatic dance studio, a variety of meeting rooms for corporate and private events and the elegant Coral Springs Museum of Art. Along with the museum’s permanent collection, every three months they offer new exhibits for the enjoyment of its patrons.
The Coral Springs Center for the Arts is truly unique in all that it offers as a cultural resource for North Broward and South Palm Beach Counties. Easily accessible from the Sample Road exits off I-95, the Florida Turnpike and the Sawgrass Expressway, the Center draws audiences preferring an intimate theater experience and museum visit closer to home. For more information, please call 954-344-5990 or visit the official website at www.coralspringscenterforthearts.com.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County
- News2023.05.24Meet Gretel and Sissy, 2 Sweethearts Searching for Forever Homes