By Selene Raj
A local nonprofit has teamed up with the City of Tamarac to provide free hearing tests and discount hearing aids to residents.
Hear for Good, Inc., is accepting appointments for free consultations with a board-certified doctor of audiology. If a hearing aid is needed or requested, discounted prices are available, as each individual’s pricing is based on their income.
Appointments begin Wednesday, March 3, and continue on Wednesdays, June 2, September 1, and December 1 of 2021.
The consultations will take place at Tamarac Community Center, located at 8601 W. Commercial Boulevard. They are by appointment only and can be booked by calling 954-597-3626.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Selene Raj is a writer and a Florida International University graduate. Born in Trinidad and raised in America, she completed her Master's in Mass Communications in 2020, and has been living in Coral Springs since 2004. She is passionate about the communities she lives and works in and loves reporting and sharing stories that are as complex and meaningful as the people who live in them.
- News2021.03.16Chabad Jewish Center of Tamarac Holds Events You Can’t Passover
- News2021.03.02The Broward Sheriff’s Office Makes Personal Bunny Visits in Tamarac
- News2021.02.25Nonprofit Teams Up with City to Provide Free Hearing Tests
- News2021.02.09Tamarac to Receive 79 Additional Bus Shelters and Amenities