Press Release – Tamarac, FL One4Lips is a high quality makeup line designed for the care of your lips. This makeup line was launched in July of 2012, and has since become a favorite of many. The line currently consist of lipsticks, lipglosses, lip pencils, a lipstick sealer, a sugar lip scrub, and a lip treatment. The products are highly pigmented, rich in texture, mineral based, fragrance free, and hypo-allergenic.
The creators of One4Lips Caroline Roman a makeup artist and color expert with over 15 years experience, and Patrick Hoo Sue a media and production industry expert with over 22 years experience will be hosting their first Holiday event on November 30th, 2012 in Tamarac Florida. This event will focus on showing our guest the latest Holiday trends in both makeup and hair. One4Lips will also launch at their Glam Holiday event, their eyeshadows, mascara, and eye pencils collections.
Since the holidays are all about giving and receiving, One4Lips will be collecting toys for the less fortunate children and donate them to the “Toys for Tots” charity. Each person that brings a toy(s), will receive from One4Lips one free lipstick, or one free lipgloss. One4Lips will also be giving away a gift basket to the person(s) that has brought the largest contribution for the toy drive.
Guest will have an opportunity to meet, greet, and take pictures with “Miss Hispana USA 2013 Estefania Rebellon.”
If you would like to attend this event contact One4Lips at 954-826-5392. Visit their website www.one4lips.com to view their amazing collection, also follow them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/one4lipsinc.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.19Coral Springs Center for the Arts Launches Comedy and Music October and November
- News2019.09.18Tamarac City Commissioners Voted to Approve Office Furnishings in Amended Budget
- News2019.09.18Broward County Schools Holds ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup