By: Sharon Aron Baron
The countdown clock is ticking and residents only have three more days to vote in the primaries.
No matter if you are a Republican, Democrat or Independent, everyone can vote in the primaries. Your ballot may be a bit different than others, but everyone can vote for the nonpartisan races like School Board and Judicial seats. Republicans and Democrats will find the gubernatorial and congressional seats on theirs.
No matter what, all registered voters need to make a commitment to vote before Tuesday, August 26 at 7 pm.
Early voting is going on now, and it’s easy to do: just go to the Tamarac Branch Library with your driver’s license and vote. No waiting at all.
If you have to wait until Tuesday, just go to the poll listed on your voter’s registration card. Lost your card? To find out where to vote go here: Precinct Finder.
If you’d like to vote Sunday and Monday head over to the library:Sun 7 am – 3 pm
Tamarac Branch Library 8701 W. Commercial Blvd
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County