By Sharon Aron Baron
Join the Broward Sheriff’s Office in Tamarac and City Commissioner Mike Gelin for a fun, educational event called “Story Time with a Deputy.”
On Saturday, February 27, from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., held books included are: “I am Rosa Parks” by Brad Meltzer and “Groundhogs Day off” by Robb Pearlman.
Story Time takes place at Sunset Point Park at 11000 W. McNab Road in Tamarac. Children are required to follow CDC guidelines, and they may choose to bring a blanket to sit on. Healthy snacks and refreshments will be provided.
Advanced Registration is required. Visit story-time-with-a-deputy.eventbrite.com.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.02.26Trulieve Opens First Medical Marijuana Dispensary in Tamarac
- News2021.02.26Cardiologist at University Hospital and Medical Center Doesn’t Miss a Beat Explaining AFib
- News2021.02.23Girl Scout Cookie Sales Are Here: Tamarac Locations February 26-28
- News2021.02.23President Biden Orders Flags Lowered to Honor 500,000 Americans Lost to COVID-19