By Sharon Aron Baron
Join the Broward Sheriff’s Office in Tamarac and City Commissioner Mike Gelin for a fun, educational event called “Story Time with a Deputy.”
On Saturday, February 27, from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., held books included are: “I am Rosa Parks” by Brad Meltzer and “Groundhogs Day off” by Robb Pearlman.
Story Time takes place at Sunset Point Park at 11000 W. McNab Road in Tamarac. Children are required to follow CDC guidelines, and they may choose to bring a blanket to sit on. Healthy snacks and refreshments will be provided.
Advanced Registration is required. Visit story-time-with-a-deputy.eventbrite.com.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.19Register Now for the Annual Tamarac Chamber Bowling 4 Business Event
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2021.09.09Local Filmmaker Holds Screening of ‘I Wanna Be A Criminal’ in Tamarac
- News2021.09.07Broward County Public Schools Hiring Bus Drivers for 2021-22 School Year