By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Tamarac Chamber of Commerce is hosting their 3rd annual fundraising golf tournament at the Woodlands Country Club where proceeds benefit three great causes.
Named the Kasmat Risk Management Tamarac Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament, the event is an 18-hole scramble which features raffles, a silent auction, an awards ceremony and lunch held on Friday November 10, 2017.
“The Tamarac Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament has become a fun and important annual event that also contributes to J.P. Taravella High School culinary students, City of Tamarac United Way fund and Family Central,” said Peter Mason, Executive Director of the Chamber of Commerce. “During the event, we will be collecting donations for our fall food drive in partnership with PuroClean,” Mason added.
Title Sponsor Kasmat Risk Management will be joined by Gold Sponsor, PuroClean, headquartered in Tamarac. Silver Sponsors include Bailey Memorial Funeral Services, who have a new location in Tamarac, Richline Corp, one of the largest employers in the city and lunch sponsor 13th Floor Homes – builders for Manor Parc and Hidden Trails communities.
The Woodlands Country Club is at 4600 Woodlands Blvd Tamarac FL 33319.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.10.14Global Response Hiring Over 1,000 Customer Service Reps at Job Fair
- Events2019.10.11Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac October 19
- Events2019.10.09BSO Holds Huge Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in Tamarac
- News2019.10.09Registration Open for the Popular Tamarac Turkey Trot