By: Chris Brunner
Registration for the Youth Baseball Spring Season ends on January 20, so hurry because the first day of practice begins on February 1.
If you have a child between the ages of 4-16 who wants to be on the Tamarac Little League and you haven’t registered already, please contact 954-597-3620. Player evaluations will be held on Saturday, January 23, at the Tamarac Sports Complex Field 2. Don’t forget your birth certificate and proof of residency. Cost to register is $85 for residents and $95 for non-residents.
Evaluation Times on January 23.
- Tee Ball ages 4-6 yrs – no evaluation
- Coach Pitch, 7-8 yrs olds 9:00 a.m.
- Minors 9-10 yrs 10:00 a.m.
- Majors 11-12 yrs 11:00 a.m.
- Juniors 13-14 yrs 12:00 p.m.
- Seniors 15-16 yrs 1:00 p.m.
There will be an evaluation makeup day on Thursday, January 28 at the Tamarac Sports Complex field 2 at 6 p.m. The Tamarac Baseball Fields are located at 9901 NW 77th Street.
- News2021.05.08Tamarac’s Latest Crime and Arrests Through May 3
- News2021.05.02Tamarac’s Latest Crime and Arrests Through April 26
- News2021.05.01Tamarac Mayor Gomez Shares Updates on the City, Events, and Assistance Programs for May
- News2021.05.01Broward County Vice Mayor Michael Udine Shares May Updates for Tamarac Residents