By: Sharon Aron Baron
Vegan food, which contains no meat, eggs or dairy products, has scientifically proven health benefits plus it is compassionate to animals and protects the environment. Join others and celebrate a healthy vegan lifestyle at this month’s EarthSave event.
Chef Brook Katz invites everyone to reserve a plate at TryVegan Catered Event on March 29, beginning at 5:00 p.m. where they will have an Early Birds Mix n’ Mingle Hour followed by a vegan buffet including organic salad, Pad Thai noodles with peanut sauce, roasted tempeh in a sweet tamari glaze, coconut curried Broccoli and sticky rice with mango custard. There will also be a book signing and giveaways.
By bringing your reusable plate, mug and utensils, attendees will receive a bonus white ticket and will avoid the $1 eco-impact fee for the place setting.
It all takes place on Friday, March 29, at 5 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Make your reservation now at EarthSave Florida or at the Event Registration Desk. Contact: Chef Katz at firstname.lastname@example.org 954-971-4432.
Held at the Tamarac Community Center Paradise Ballroom at 8601 W Commercial Blvd.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County