By: Sharon Aron Baron
Vegan food, which contains no meat, eggs or dairy products, has scientifically proven health benefits plus it is compassionate to animals and protects the environment. Join others and celebrate a healthy vegan lifestyle at this month’s EarthSave event.
Chef Brook Katz invites everyone to reserve a plate at TryVegan Catered Event on March 29, beginning at 5:00 p.m. where they will have an Early Birds Mix n’ Mingle Hour followed by a vegan buffet including organic salad, Pad Thai noodles with peanut sauce, roasted tempeh in a sweet tamari glaze, coconut curried Broccoli and sticky rice with mango custard. There will also be a book signing and giveaways.
By bringing your reusable plate, mug and utensils, attendees will receive a bonus white ticket and will avoid the $1 eco-impact fee for the place setting.
It all takes place on Friday, March 29, at 5 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Make your reservation now at EarthSave Florida or at the Event Registration Desk. Contact: Chef Katz at firstname.lastname@example.org 954-971-4432.
Held at the Tamarac Community Center Paradise Ballroom at 8601 W Commercial Blvd.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.10.16Tamarac Holds Huge Halloween Hoopla October 25
- News2019.10.16School Board Member Holds Meet and Greet October 24
- Crime & Safety2019.10.16Police Search for Suspects Who Drugged and Robbed a Man at Hard Rock Casino
- News2019.10.15Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce will host its 5th Annual Golf Tournament