By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Woodlands Country Club will be serving Easter Brunch on Sunday April 5, and all Tamarac residents are welcome to dine.
The Country Club, now owned by ClubLink, is now open for all residents said Alessandro Dicembrino, Front of the House Supervisor. Easter Brunch will be served from 11 a.m to 2 p.m. and will cost $28 for adults and children 4-12 are $15 and children under three are free.
The Woodlands Country Club is located at 4600 Woodlands Blvd Tamarac, FL 33319. RSVP by March 31 at 954-731-2500 ext 140 to reserve your spot.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 10, 2023Meet 2 Delightful Companions Awaiting Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity