By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Woodlands Country Club will be serving Easter Brunch on Sunday April 5, and all Tamarac residents are welcome to dine.
The Country Club, now owned by ClubLink, is now open for all residents said Alessandro Dicembrino, Front of the House Supervisor. Easter Brunch will be served from 11 a.m to 2 p.m. and will cost $28 for adults and children 4-12 are $15 and children under three are free.
The Woodlands Country Club is located at 4600 Woodlands Blvd Tamarac, FL 33319. RSVP by March 31 at 954-731-2500 ext 140 to reserve your spot.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.09.27City of Tamarac Updates Residents on Hurricane Ian
- News2022.09.22Just Between Friends Consignment Event Returns October 6-9 in Coral Springs
- News2022.09.15TICKET ALERT: Comedian Brian Regan Performs at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- News2022.09.15TICKET ALERT: Comedian Kathleen Madigan Heads to Coral Springs for 2023 Tour