By: Sharon Aron Baron
Passover commemorates the emancipation of the Israelites from slavery in ancient Egypt, and the Passover Seder meaning order or arrangement is a Jewish ritual feast marking the beginning of the Jewish holiday of Passover.
Alessandro Dicembrino, Front of the House Supervisor for the Woodlands Country Club, invites all Tamarac residents to come celebrate the first night of Passover with a traditional seder dinner on Friday, April 3, 2015 with a new time of 6 p.m.
Entree choices will include either Broiled Norwegian salmon with oriental ginger vegetables; Braised brisket of beef; or Roasted chicken with apple au-jus and fresh herbs.
Adults are $35 and children 5-12 are $17.95. You must RSVP now because space is limited. Call Carol at 954-731-2500 ext 140. The Woodlands Country Club is located at 4600 Woodlands Blvd Tamarac FL 33319.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Dog Rescued from Tamarac Dumpster Now Safe with Foster Family