By: Sharon Aron Baron
Passover commemorates the emancipation of the Israelites from slavery in ancient Egypt, and the Passover Seder meaning order or arrangement is a Jewish ritual feast marking the beginning of the Jewish holiday of Passover.
Alessandro Dicembrino, Front of the House Supervisor for the Woodlands Country Club, invites all Tamarac residents to come celebrate the first night of Passover with a traditional seder dinner on Friday, April 3, 2015 with a new time of 6 p.m.
Entree choices will include either Broiled Norwegian salmon with oriental ginger vegetables; Braised brisket of beef; or Roasted chicken with apple au-jus and fresh herbs.
Adults are $35 and children 5-12 are $17.95. You must RSVP now because space is limited. Call Carol at 954-731-2500 ext 140. The Woodlands Country Club is located at 4600 Woodlands Blvd Tamarac FL 33319.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.02.28Join South Florida’s Largest Dog Walk for the Humane Society of Broward County March 7
- News2020.02.28Coastal Championship Wrestling Returns to Coral Springs with ‘Sweet 16’ Event
- News2020.02.27Tamarac Holds Annual Bike Event to Learn Safety on the Streets
- News2020.02.271 Victim Dead After Car Found Submerged in Tamarac Canal