By: Sharon Aron Baron
Residents have a chance to find out what’s going on in the City and in their community during the annual Neighborhood Meetings.
Each year representatives from the City along with their respective city commissioner travels into the community for the annual meetings which gives residents a chance to ask questions. The agenda consists of an update on projects in the district, upcoming events, and an interactive Q & A session on topics of their choice. Every district meeting has a host location, but residents from outside of the district that they live in are welcome to attend.
Only two districts are left to hold their neighborhood meetings:
District Three mostly comprises of Kings point and several communities near Southgate and is represented by Commissioner Diane Glasser. The meeting will take place on Wednesday, April 6 6:30 p.m. at the Tamarac Community Center.
District Four covers mostly Woodmont and Heathgate/Sunflower area and is represented by Commissioner Debra Placko. The meeting will be held on Wednesday, March 30, 6:30 p.m.?-?8:00 p.m. at the Tamarac Community Center.
Not sure which district you live in? Check out this district map here.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.01.272 Arrested for Robbery and Shooting in North Lauderdale: Victim Remains in Critical Condition
- News2023.01.26School Choice Application Deadline for 2023/24 Fast Approaching
- News2023.01.26Pets of the Week: Juno and Jax Are Looking for Forever Homes
- News2023.01.25MISSING: Detectives Search for Woman From Tamarac