Video by Roberto Lopez
By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tamarac has been experiencing unusual weather lately, and Tuesday evening was no exception. Resident Roberto Lopez was pulling out of his neighborhood near Southgate when he noticed the clouds coming towards his house pretty quickly. “It was almost scary looking as it was approaching..looked really cool,” he said.
This type of formation is generally known as shelf clouds and they covered most of north Broward County.
Lopez, who works as creative and music director at Church by the Glades recently has taken an interest in photography and videography and has done a very good job capturing this with time-lapse video.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.08.21Tamarac’s Michael Cernech Makes Announcement Regarding Delray Beach City Manager Position
- News2019.08.20Delray Beach Picks Tamarac City Manager for Top Position
- News2019.08.20Petco Donates $250,000 to Broward County Animal Care and Adoption Programs
- Events2019.08.19Register Now for the Next City-Wide Garage Sale in Tamarac