Video by Roberto Lopez
By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tamarac has been experiencing unusual weather lately, and Tuesday evening was no exception. Resident Roberto Lopez was pulling out of his neighborhood near Southgate when he noticed the clouds coming towards his house pretty quickly. “It was almost scary looking as it was approaching..looked really cool,” he said.
This type of formation is generally known as shelf clouds and they covered most of north Broward County.
Lopez, who works as creative and music director at Church by the Glades recently has taken an interest in photography and videography and has done a very good job capturing this with time-lapse video.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.12Man Faces Murder Charges After Setting Girlfriend on Fire
- News2021.01.11Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution January 13
- News2021.01.10Drive Carefully: School Zone Flashing Lights Inactive on Tuesday