By: Sharon Aron Baron
Join over 60 artists, crafters, photographers and jewelers behind the Tamarac Community Center during the first Tamarac Arts and Crafts Festival this weekend.
Held Saturday and Sunday along on NW 57 Street, this large festival will include food trucks, hot dogs, kettle corn and the BSO Explorers will be selling water. There will be plenty of activities for the children including the Van Gogh Bus, an art studio on wheels where little artists can create their next great work.
Entertainment features dance group Champa Chameli, Shane LeMar & The Ink Spots, Swing Spots Band, Absoloot, Sheena O. Murray, Tha Wolf Pakk, Joy Deco Enterprises, Evolution Martial Arts, Ernesto Comareda, Comedian Cindy Ann Boisson, Vivian Li, South Florida Cloggers, and Chriss J.
The Arts and Crafts Festival is a free event held April 2 & 3, 2016 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day created to attract people from Tamarac and the neighboring cities while uniting this area of diverse cultures and ages. Plus, it’s a great way for the residents of Tamarac just to get involved in their community.
Parking is free at the Tamarac Community Center as well as the the empty field next to Comfort Suites. Free shuttles from City Hall from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.05.12Commission Votes Against $50,000 Leaked Memo Investigation, Hires New City Attorney
- News2021.05.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Tamarac, Sunrise, and Coral Springs
- News2021.05.11Bolton Blames Mayor, City Manager, After His Spending Items Are Leaked to Press
- News2021.05.07Investigation Into Public Records Media Leak May Cost Tamarac Taxpayers up to $50,000