Can’t view on your mobile device? View it here.
The Mainlands 3 in Tamarac used to be a very quiet senior community, packed with retirees looking to enjoy their twilight years.
But now, because of problems with the homeowner’s association, it has become a place where profanity-laced screaming matches are commonplace and where a violent outburst recently broke out, much of it on video.
“Every day is hell in this community,” said one resident.
The fight is now also being waged in the courthouse. – From WPLG
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.02.23Gov. DeSantis Announces $8 million Incentive to Help Veterans Buy Homes
- Crime & Safety2020.02.23Tamarac Crime Update: Latest Incidents Through February 18
- Crime & Safety2020.02.19Vehicle Strikes Pole, Leaving One Dead in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2020.02.18Burglar Uses Ploy Before Smashing His Way into Neighbor’s Home