By: Sharon Aron Baron
Guests at a birthday party at a Tamarac restaurant decided that they didn’t want to pay the almost $300 bill and detectives are searching for this band of dine and dash dinner guests.
On the evening of Oct. 10, a group of 15 people met at Cheddar’s Casual Café at 7951 W Commercial Blvd for a birthday party. After almost two hours dining on a few hundred dollars worth of food and drinks, the party guests started to trickle out. They continued to leave, a few at a time until there were none. The group was captured by the restaurant’s surveillance cameras as they waited to be seated and again as they left the restaurant’s outdoor patio dining area.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office Tamarac district detectives are investigating the theft. Anyone with information regarding the identity of the suspects is asked to call BSO Jeremy Grant at (954) 720-2231 or anonymously report information to Broward Crime Stoppers at (954) 493-TIPS (8477) or www.browardcrimestoppers.org. Crime Stoppers will pay up to $3,000 for information that leads to an arrest.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.19Coral Springs Center for the Arts Launches Comedy and Music October and November
- News2019.09.18Tamarac City Commissioners Voted to Approve Office Furnishings in Amended Budget
- News2019.09.18Broward County Schools Holds ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup