By Sharon Aron Baron
Retro Fitness is flexing with a new 15,000 square foot location coming to Tamarac Town Square.
Located at 8129 North Pine Island Road at Pine Island Road and Southgate Boulevard, they’ll be close to residents in Coral Springs.
Featuring features state-of-the-art fitness equipment, Retro Fitness offers high-energy, high-value, cardio movie theaters (work out while watching a movie), group classes, juice bar, tanning, child sitting, and personal trainers.
Eric Spritz of Katz & Associates facilitated the lease for the new full-service fitness center at the Publix-anchored center with an anticipated opening date of 2022.
“Tamarac is a dense and growing sub-market in Broward County where Retro Fitness’ approachable and affordable offerings will be well received,” said Eric Spritz, Senior Director, Katz & Associates.
Founded in 2004 by entrepreneur Eric Casaburi, Retro Fitness has evolved from a regional Northeast gym concept into a national fitness system with more than 155 gyms open in 16 states. Each location is equipped with a full-service fitness center, including 60-100 pieces of equipment supplied by leading manufacturers.
In February, Crunch Fitness announced opening a 38,000 square-foot fitness facility at 4001 West Commercial Blvd — where the former 24-hour Fitness is located.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.04.12Armed Carjacking Leaves One Man Injured, Begging for his Life
- News2021.04.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Tamarac, Sunrise, and Coral Springs
- News2021.04.10Arrests and Auto Theft This Week in Tamarac Crime
- News2021.04.0912-Year-Old Arrested After Making Bomb Threat at Tamarac School