By Sharon Aron Baron
When most gyms were forced to close their doors, Crunch Fitness decided it was time to make serious fitness fun in Tamarac.
In May, Crunch Fitness will open a 38,000 square-foot fitness facility with state-of-the-art equipment and amenities at 4001 West Commercial Blvd — where the former 24-hour Fitness is located.
Fusing fitness with entertainment to make serious exercise fun, Crunch Tamarac will offer over 15,000 square-feet of dedicated top-quality cardio and strength training equipment, half-hour circuit training, personal training, a functional training area with indoor turf, a dedicated group fitness studio, a cycling studio, HIIT classes, Strike Zone, steam and saunas and more.
Owned by veteran fitness industry operators Vince Julien, Geoff Dyer, Tony Scrimale, and Jeff Dotson, as a team, they have more than 100 years of experience in the fitness industry and have built more than 120 clubs.
“We are tremendously excited about the opportunity to share our brand and unique gym experience with the residents surrounding the Tamarac area,” says CR Fitness Holdings LLC. CEO, Vince Julien.
Headquartered in New York City, Crunch serves over 1.6 million members with over 360 gyms worldwide in 30 states. Nearby locations include Oakland Park, Pembroke Pines, South Beach, Greenacres, and Palm Beach Gardens.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.02.26Trulieve Opens First Medical Marijuana Dispensary in Tamarac
- News2021.02.26Cardiologist at University Hospital and Medical Center Doesn’t Miss a Beat Explaining AFib
- News2021.02.23Girl Scout Cookie Sales Are Here: Tamarac Locations February 26-28
- News2021.02.23President Biden Orders Flags Lowered to Honor 500,000 Americans Lost to COVID-19