By Claire Cornish
Roy is a beautiful boy who is seeking his forever home. He is currently in a foster home and is showing himself to be hugely loving, affectionate, and smart.
He is a star student and had recently enjoyed a training course, graduating with honors.
Roy is a shy guy and extremely sweet-natured. He loves going out to eat and has excellent table manners.
Roy says to Tamarac residents: “I am ready to steal your heart!”
If you’d like to meet Roy and add him to your family please email his foster dad email@example.com
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.09.22This Puppy Needs a Chance at a New Home and New Life
- News2020.09.14Theo is a Sweet-Tempered Boy Who Will Be Your Best Friend For Life
- News2020.09.07Briefly Fostered, This Lab-Mix is Now Back at the Shelter Waiting for his Forever Family
- News2020.09.01This 11-Year-Old Girl Was Given Up After a Lifetime with her Family