By Claire Cornish
Roy is a beautiful boy who is seeking his forever home. He is currently in a foster home and is showing himself to be hugely loving, affectionate, and smart.
He is a star student and had recently enjoyed a training course, graduating with honors.
Roy is a shy guy and extremely sweet-natured. He loves going out to eat and has excellent table manners.
Roy says to Tamarac residents: “I am ready to steal your heart!”
If you’d like to meet Roy and add him to your family please email his foster dad email@example.com
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- NewsMarch 5, 2023Meet Penny: The Beautiful Harrier Dog with a Heart of Gold
- NewsSeptember 9, 2022Pet of the Week: Marvin the Guinea Pig is Looking for a Loving Family
- NewsJuly 7, 2022Dog of the Week: This Puppy Needs Her Forever Family
- NewsJune 26, 2022Dog of the Week: This Pup Was Rescued From a Hoarding Situation