By Claire Cornish
Roy is a beautiful boy who is seeking his forever home. He is currently in a foster home and is showing himself to be hugely loving, affectionate, and smart.
He is a star student and had recently enjoyed a training course, graduating with honors.
Roy is a shy guy and extremely sweet-natured. He loves going out to eat and has excellent table manners.
Roy says to Tamarac residents: “I am ready to steal your heart!”
If you’d like to meet Roy and add him to your family please email his foster dad firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.06.18Rocky is Sweet, Polite, and Mannerly as they Come and is Seeking a Forever Home
- News2021.05.26Adoption Alert: Cupid Is Determined To Shower His New Family With Kisses
- News2021.05.03Adoption Alert: Patriot Was Abandoned At a Shelter, But is Ready for a Loving Home
- News2021.04.22Constantly Overlooked At Broward County Animal Care, Berger is Ready to Be Loved Again