UPDATE: this show has been rescheduled for 2025
By Agrippina Fadel
Roz Brown and her band are inviting Kings Point residents and guests to an unforgettable live show covering the best hits of the 60s, 70s, and 80s.
Held on Sunday, January 28, at 2 p.m., the show is $20 for Kings Point residents and $25 for guests, with tickets available online and at the venue’s box office before and on the night of the concert.
The Roz Brown Experience is an all-star ten-piece band of New York City musicians coming together for a transformative, energetic, and compelling live performance.
Brown’s powerful vocals effortlessly cross the boundaries of gospel, blues, R&B, pop, and rock and roll, creating a sonically eclectic and spiritually empowering experience. The band takes the audience through the unforgettable eras of Motown music and the Disco nightlife.
Brown is also an accomplished actress who has appeared on Broadway and in guest roles on television, including Law & Order, Third Watch, Orange is the New Black, and Broad City.
The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsFebruary 19, 2024Catch Comedian Bobby Collins with Special Guest Shelley Keelor at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 13, 2024Broward County Animal Care Holds ‘Stinky Ex’ Fundraiser for Valentine’s Day
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Ticket Alert: Rock On to Meat Loaf Tribute at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Peter Lemongello Jr. Performs at Kings Point Palace Sunday Matinee