By Sharon Aron Baron
A new date for a “meet and chat” with Broward School Board Member Lori Alhadeff and Interim Superintendent Dr. Vickie Cartwright has been scheduled.
Originally in Dec., the new date is Thursday, Jan. 6 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at J.P. Taravella High School, 10600 Riverside Drive.
Alhadeff represents Coral Springs, Parkland, Tamarac, and parts of Margate and North Lauderdale. The former teacher and mother of three became a school safety advocate after her daughter Alyssa was killed in the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting.
Alhadeff was elected in 2018 and announced her re-election campaign this year.
For more information on the event, visit browardschools.com/MeetandChat.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.01.19Mayor Gomez Reselected to National League of Cities Fed Advocacy Committee
- News2022.01.14Man Loses 83 Pounds After Bariatric Surgery
- News2022.01.05Pets of the Week: Prince, Mia and Nami Are Looking for Forever Homes
- News2022.01.03Tamarac Offering Environmentally-Friendly Christmas Tree Disposal