By Kevin Deutsch
Two men found dead inside a vehicle in Tamarac the day after Christmas were murdered, according to Broward Sheriff’s Office homicide detectives.
Shortly before 2 p.m. Sunday, BSO deputies responded to a suspicious incident call in the 4600 block of Northwest 59th Court and discovered two adult males deceased in a vehicle, according to BSO.
Crime scene and homicide detectives responded to the scene, and autopsies performed by the Broward County Medical Examiner’s Office revealed the men were murdered. The M.E.’s office is also working to positively identify the homicide victims, according to BSO.
Investigators did not publicly reveal how the men were killed.
No arrests had been announced as of Monday evening.
Detectives ask anyone with information about the killings to contact BSO Homicide Detective Louis Bonhomme at 954-321-4377.
If you wish to remain anonymous, please contact Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or online at browardcrimestoppers.org. Anonymous tips that lead to an arrest are eligible for a reward of up to $5,000.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- News2022.12.26Tamarac Crime Update: Carjacking and Drug Overdose
- News2022.12.18Tamarac Man Had Sex With Child, Solicited Explicit Photos
- News2022.12.18Tamarac Crime Update: Burglar Uses Rock to Smash Store Window, Steal Merchandise
- News2022.12.10Tamarac Crime Update: Four Vehicles Stripped of Tires, Rims