Join Sheriff Al Lamberti and the BSO family for the 29th annual “National Night Out Against Crime,” on Tuesday, August 7.
This nationwide event is designed to strengthen neighborhoods through law enforcement and community partnerships. National Night Out aims to heighten awareness of crime and drug prevention, build support and participation in local anti-crime programs and, most importantly, send a message to criminals that our residents and law enforcement are standing together against crime. This is a perfect opportunity to get to know the BSO deputies who patrol your streets and unite with your neighbors in the fight against crime.
Starting at 6:00 p.m. Tamarac district personnel and residents will take a stand against crime. Meet the Tamarac district chief Marc Duguay and his staff. Visit some of the specialized units, gather crime prevention information and receive give-a-ways and FREE refreshments at the Lakes of Carriage Hills Clubhouse at 4985 E. Sabal Palm Blvd. Then join the caravan at 7:15 p.m. to Concord Village Condominium Clubhouse at 6501 N. University Dr.
In North Lauderdale, you can meet BSO district personnel from 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Municipal Complex at 701 S.W. 71 Ave. Law enforcement equipment will be on display as well as a bounce house for the children and free refreshments for all.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.05.285 Tamarac Seniors Graduate from Calvary Christian Academy During ‘Drive-in’ Ceremony
- News2020.05.28BSO Investigates Multi-Vehicle Crash in Tamarac
- News2020.05.27COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 27
- News2020.05.26Burglary and Battery in the Forefront in May 15 Crime Update for Tamarac