By Agrippina Fadel
Get ready to swoon: Jeff Grainger and his band, the Hoboken II, bring the magic of Frank Sinatra to Kings Point Palace.
Held on Saturday, April 29, at 8 p.m., the show is $20 for residents and $25 for guests, with tickets available at the venue’s box office before and on the night of the concert.
Miami-based musicians are considered one of the country’s best Sinatra-style bands. Grainger also produced a successful Sinatra Centennial Show that premiered at Seminole Hard Rock Casino in Hollywood.
Grainger’s repertoire covers all the Sinatra fans’ favorites, including Strangers in the Night, That’s Life, My Way, Luck Be a Lady, Anything Goes, My Kind of Town, New York, New York, It Had to be You, and Summer Wind.
The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsDecember 3, 2023Ticket Alert: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Tribute Show at the Palace
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Doo-Wop Delight: Don’t Miss a Night of Nostalgia with John Tarangelo at the Kings Point Palace
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Don’t Miss the 43nd Annual Tamarac Turkey Trot
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Register Now for the Kings Point Holiday Expo