By Agrippina Fadel
The most requested Carlos Santana tribute band in the nation is coming to Kings Point Palace for one show.
The Supernatural, a Clearwater-based band, has played Santana’s classics since 2000. The six-man band includes guitarist Mark Vincent who worked with Melissa Etheridge and Don Rickles, and is led by veteran vocalist and guitarist Todd Plant, who played with the Doobie Brothers, Chicago, Steely Dan, and Kansas.
Held on Saturday, November 4, at 8 p.m., the show is $20 for Kings Point residents and $25 for guests, with tickets available at the venue’s box office before and on the night of the concert.
The Supernatural plays Santana’s best hits with authentic song recreation and offers a high-energy performance.
The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsDecember 3, 2023Ticket Alert: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Tribute Show at the Palace
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Doo-Wop Delight: Don’t Miss a Night of Nostalgia with John Tarangelo at the Kings Point Palace
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Don’t Miss the 43nd Annual Tamarac Turkey Trot
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Register Now for the Kings Point Holiday Expo