By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Tamarac Chamber of Commerce will be celebrating their 40th Anniversary with an event combining culture, cuisine, and artistry all wrapped up into one exciting evening.
Called A Taste of the Community, the event will be complete with food, dessert stations, wine-tasting, a small art gallery, raffles and live entertainment along with a dragon dance from the Tamarac Buddhist Temple.
Held at the Woodlands Country Club Thursday, September 29, 2016 from 7 p.m – 10:30 p.m., guests can network and engage with community members, sponsors, Taste of Tamarac participating restaurant owners, chamber members and City officials in a lively environment. Come dance, check out Tamarac artists and win beautiful raffle baskets donated by community businesses and organizations.
Buy tickets now for the event for the early bird price of $20, in which a portion of the proceeds will benefit Feeding South Florida.
Visit Taste of the Community for tickets. Sponsorships are also available.
The Woodlands Country Club is located at 4600 Woodlands Blvd Tamarac FL 33319.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024J.P. Taravella Drama Club Hosts Community Yard Sale and Craft Show on February 24
- NewsFebruary 16, 2024Detectives Search for Tamarac Man Missing Since Early January
- NewsFebruary 15, 2024“You’re a Fraud”: Tamarac Commissioner Blasts Website Tied to Marlon Bolton
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Free Boot Camp Held to Boost Students’ Federal Aid Applications