By Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Tamarac is conducting a feasibility study to help the city determine how to improve parks and recreational programming in east Tamarac to best meet the community’s needs.
The study incorporates two resident surveys, including one mailed to random households, where responses will provide statistically valid results, and an online, open-link survey that will go live around January 18, 2021, TamaracEastSideParkStudy.com.
Both surveys include questions about what types of improvements residents want to the east side parks and recreation system and where priorities should be placed. Specifically, the area east of NW 64th Avenue.
While open-link results will be kept separate from the statistically valid survey responses, they provide valuable feedback and be included in the study’s final analysis.
Leading the project is Miller Legg in partnership with GreenPlay LLC, Whitehouse Group, and RRC Associates. The survey is being administered and evaluated by RRC Associates.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.19Register Now for the Annual Tamarac Chamber Bowling 4 Business Event
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2021.09.09Local Filmmaker Holds Screening of ‘I Wanna Be A Criminal’ in Tamarac
- News2021.09.07Broward County Public Schools Hiring Bus Drivers for 2021-22 School Year