By Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Tamarac is conducting a feasibility study to help the city determine how to improve parks and recreational programming in east Tamarac to best meet the community’s needs.
The study incorporates two resident surveys, including one mailed to random households, where responses will provide statistically valid results, and an online, open-link survey that will go live around January 18, 2021, TamaracEastSideParkStudy.com.
Both surveys include questions about what types of improvements residents want to the east side parks and recreation system and where priorities should be placed. Specifically, the area east of NW 64th Avenue.
While open-link results will be kept separate from the statistically valid survey responses, they provide valuable feedback and be included in the study’s final analysis.
Leading the project is Miller Legg in partnership with GreenPlay LLC, Whitehouse Group, and RRC Associates. The survey is being administered and evaluated by RRC Associates.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Dog Rescued from Tamarac Dumpster Now Safe with Foster Family