By: Jen Russon
In its first-ever Youtuber conference, Bridge2Life and Broward College are hosting an event geared for high school students across South Florida interested in making a career out of digital media or e-gaming.
Designed for young people who may already have a business idea in mind but need help tailoring it, the Youtuber conference features a lineup of speakers sharing their expertise on everything from algorithms to how to increase subscribers. Students are also encouraged to inquire about jobs and internships at the event.
Sponsors at the two-day virtual conference will give $100 each to 20 students who submit the best entries to the student video competition via TikTok and other social media platforms.
Whether students have aspirations of being a digital content creator or interested in directing, production, marketing, monetization, or cybersecurity, the Youtuber conference is a great way to expound on 21-century entrepreneurial ideas.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Jen Russon is a freelance writer and English Language Arts teacher. She has published two novels to Amazon Kindle and lives in Coral Springs with her family.
- News2021.08.22J.P. Taravella Drama Selling Spots for ‘Huge’ Garage Sale and Craft Show
- News2021.08.10The Maternity Place at Broward Health Coral Springs Voted South Florida’s Best by Regional Family Magazine
- News2021.08.03J.P. Taravella Drama Selling Spots for ‘Huge’ Garage Sale and Craft Show
- News2021.07.27Meet J.P. Taravella’s New Band Director at Dessert Event