Your family will love the Tamarac Farmers Market. You can’t miss it on the corner of University and Southgate Boulevard, next to the Gary B. Jones Dog Park. It’s now open every Sunday from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m., and you can even bring your friendly dog and shop after visiting the dog park next door. I found some delicious food last week when visiting. I bought some dog treats for my two dogs, delicious Bolognese sauce that we ate last night with linguine, lemon garlic hummus, chocolate chip blondies and biscuits, hot sauces, as well as some other great items.
Veterans Memorial Park
7525 Southgate Boulevard
Every Sunday, from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
The Community Farmers’ Market is located at Veterans Memorial Park (7525 Southgate Boulevard; next door to the Tamarac Dog Park).
Enjoy locally grown, prepared, and all-natural products such as produce, baked goods, hummus, smoked fish, dips, oils, vinegar, hot sauces, jerky, sauces, pasta, spices, teas, jams, and much, much more! Eat, Shop, and Socialize at the Tamarac Community Farmer’s Market!
For more information, call (954) 597-3620.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.01.19Mayor Gomez Reselected to National League of Cities Fed Advocacy Committee
- News2022.01.14Man Loses 83 Pounds After Bariatric Surgery
- News2022.01.05Pets of the Week: Prince, Mia and Nami Are Looking for Forever Homes
- News2022.01.03Tamarac Offering Environmentally-Friendly Christmas Tree Disposal