Your family will love the Tamarac Farmers Market. You can’t miss it on the corner of University and Southgate Boulevard, next to the Gary B. Jones Dog Park. It’s now open every Sunday from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. and you can even bring your friendly dog and shop after visiting the dog park next door. I found some delicious food last week when visiting. I bought some dog treats for my two dogs, delicious Bolognese sauce that we ate last night with linguine, lemon garlic hummus, chocolate chip blondies and biscuits, hot sauces as well as some other great items.
Veterans Memorial Park
7525 Southgate Boulevard
Every Sunday, from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
The Community Farmers’ Market is located at Veterans Memorial Park (7525 Southgate Boulevard; next door to the Tamarac Dog Park).
Enjoy locally grown, prepared, and all natural products such as: produce, baked goods, hummus, smoked fish, dips, oils, vinegars, hot sauces, jerky, sauces, pastas, spices, teas, jams, and much, much more! Eat, Shop, and Socialize at the Tamarac Community Farmer’s Market!
For more information, call (954) 597-3620.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.19Coral Springs Center for the Arts Launches Comedy and Music October and November
- News2019.09.18Tamarac City Commissioners Voted to Approve Office Furnishings in Amended Budget
- News2019.09.18Broward County Schools Holds ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup