Dogs and owners love the Gary B. Jones Dog Park in Tamarac. Especially when the weather is beautiful and cool like it was this January weekend. There were people from all over visiting with their dogs and the dogs were having the time of their lives hanging out with old and new friends. Visit the Gary B. Jones Park for People and Pups located at 8101 Southgate Boulevard, on Southgate Boulevard west of University Drive and Tamarac Veterans’ Park.
Open every day except Mondays. Some weeks, like this one in January, the park will be closed again for maintenance on a Tuesday.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2020.11.25Tamarac History: Former U.S. Congressman Once Made his Home in the Woodlands Country Club
- News2020.11.25Man Posing as Roofing Contractor Arrested After Scamming Tamarac Resident
- News2020.11.23City of Tamarac Continues with Residential Assistance Program
- News2020.11.19Tamarac Crime Update and Arrests Through November 16