By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss the free big screen Movie in the Park featuring “Ralph Breaks the Internet” on Friday, May 31, presented by the City of Tamarac.
Ralph Breaks the Internet is the sequel to the 2012 film Wreck-It Ralph and features the voice work by John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman, Jack McBrayer, Jane Lynch, Ed O’Neill, and Gal Gadot.
Six years since their previous misadventures, Wreck-it Ralph and Vanellope Von Schweetz have been best friends, hanging out every night after work in Litwak’s Family Fun Center and Arcade. While Ralph is content with his current life, Vanellope admits to being bored with her game’s predictability and wishes for something new. One day, Ralph attempts to fulfill her desires by creating a secret bonus track during a race. Vanellope overrides player control to test it out, but the resulting conflict between her and the player results in the cabinet’s steering wheel being broken. Since the company that made Sugar Rush is defunct, one of the kids finds a replacement for Mr. Litwak on eBay. However, Litwak deems it too expensive and has no choice but to unplug Sugar Rush, leaving the game’s characters homeless.
The activities start at 6:30 p.m. with face painting, bounce house, music, and food from participating food trucks. Plus, a free bag of popcorn. Don’t forget your blankets and lawn chairs because the movie begins at 8:00 p.m. The event will be held at the Tamarac Sports Complex, located at 9901 NW 77 Street.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.06.02FBI Seeking Information on Individuals Inciting Violence During Protected Peaceful Demonstrations
- News2020.06.01Rollover Crash in Tamarac Leaves Two Dead
- News2020.05.29COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 28
- News2020.05.285 Tamarac Seniors Graduate from Calvary Christian Academy During ‘Drive-in’ Ceremony