If you can’t take a vacation to Hawaii this year, no problem. The City of Tamarac is bringing the Aloha State to residents by holding a Luau to kick off the summer.
Called a Summer Luau Splash Bash, the event will have music, games and fun activities for the family. The cost is only $4.50 for children and $5.00 for adults. The concession will also be open for snacks.
Held on Sunday, June 9, 2019, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. at the Caporella Aquatic & Wellness Center 9300 NW 58th Street.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.10.11Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac October 19
- Events2019.10.09BSO Holds Huge Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in Tamarac
- News2019.10.09Registration Open for the Popular Tamarac Turkey Trot
- News2019.10.08Pedestrian Hit and Killed by Car Carrier Trailer in Tamarac