If you can’t take a vacation to Hawaii this year, no problem. The City of Tamarac is bringing the Aloha State to residents by holding a Luau to kick off the summer.
Called a Summer Luau Splash Bash, the event will have music, games and fun activities for the family. The cost is only $4.50 for children and $5.00 for adults. The concession will also be open for snacks.
Held on Sunday, June 9, 2019, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. at the Caporella Aquatic & Wellness Center 9300 NW 58th Street.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.06.17Broward County Public Schools Offer 39 Covid Vaccination Sites for Students 12 and Older
- News2021.06.12University Hospital begins using 3rd Robotic System for Minimally Invasive Surgery
- News2021.06.12Renaissance Charter School in Tamarac Completes Recycle Challenge
- News2021.06.10Tamarac Needs You To Run For Office in 2022