If you can’t take a vacation to Hawaii this year, no problem. The City of Tamarac is bringing the Aloha State to residents by holding a Luau to kick off the summer.
Called a Summer Luau Splash Bash, the event will have music, games and fun activities for the family. The cost is only $4.50 for children and $5.00 for adults. The concession will also be open for snacks.
Held on Sunday, June 9, 2019, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. at the Caporella Aquatic & Wellness Center 9300 NW 58th Street.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.02.23Gov. DeSantis Announces $8 million Incentive to Help Veterans Buy Homes
- Crime & Safety2020.02.23Tamarac Crime Update: Latest Incidents Through February 18
- Crime & Safety2020.02.19Vehicle Strikes Pole, Leaving One Dead in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2020.02.18Burglar Uses Ploy Before Smashing His Way into Neighbor’s Home