A Tamarac man is missing after a Miami Dade College parking garage collapsed on him and others on Wednesday morning.
Resident Robert Budhoo is an electrician with Stryker Electric, a contractor on the job. He currently lives in Tamarac with his wife and three children. The death toll is at three with only Budhoo missing at this time.
Construction workers were inside the garage at the time of the collapse where they only had seconds to get out. Samuel Perez, 53, whose legs were pinned under a large piece of concrete and had to have them amputated has died this morning.
Miami Dade Police identified the other men who died as Carlos Hurtado Demendoza, 48, and Jose Calderon, 60.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.05.25Register for Tamarac’s Memorial Day Ceremony Followed By Live Music May 30
- News2022.05.24Detectives Search for a Missing Tamarac Teen
- News2022.05.18Joey Lanouette Qualifies by Petition for the Tamarac City Commission District 2 Seat
- News2022.05.16Official 2022/23 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar is Out