The Tamarac Farmers Market is open again. It’s time to pick up delicious, unique foods from a variety of vendors. Shop for fresh produce, spices, honey, sauces, baked goods, hummus, pickles, and other artisanal goodies.
Come meet the producers and sample their locally prepared, all natural products.
The Tamarac Farmers Market is on the corner of Southgate and University, close to the Gary B Jones Dog Park. Make a morning of it and bring your family out to check out the great items.
Some of the delicious items sold.
- Bread and Baked Goods
- Smoked Fish and Dips*Olive Oils and Vinegars
- Hot Sauces
- Soaps and Scents
- Beef Jerky
- Pasta Sauce
- Handmade Pastas
- Salts and Blends
- Jellies and Spreads
- Pickles and Olives
- Italian Ice
- Guacamole and Salsas
- All Natural Dog Biscuits
- Billy Bones BBQ – Pulled Pork and Ribs
VETERANS’ MEMORIAL PARK
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- Events2021.09.24BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in North Lauderdale
- News2021.09.23Joseph Britner Joins University Hospital and Medical Center as New Chief Operating Officer
- News2021.09.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Welcomes 2 New Businesses to Town
- News2021.09.21Tamarac Resident Warns Neighbors After Coyote Sighting