The Tamarac Farmers Market is open again. It’s time to pick up delicious, unique foods from a variety of vendors. Shop for fresh produce, spices, honey, sauces, baked goods, hummus, pickles, and other artisanal goodies.
Come meet the producers and sample their locally prepared, all natural products.
The Tamarac Farmers Market is on the corner of Southgate and University, close to the Gary B Jones Dog Park. Make a morning of it and bring your family out to check out the great items.
Some of the delicious items sold.
- Bread and Baked Goods
- Smoked Fish and Dips*Olive Oils and Vinegars
- Hot Sauces
- Soaps and Scents
- Beef Jerky
- Pasta Sauce
- Handmade Pastas
- Salts and Blends
- Jellies and Spreads
- Pickles and Olives
- Italian Ice
- Guacamole and Salsas
- All Natural Dog Biscuits
- Billy Bones BBQ – Pulled Pork and Ribs
VETERANS’ MEMORIAL PARK
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.06.17Broward County Public Schools Offer 39 Covid Vaccination Sites for Students 12 and Older
- News2021.06.12University Hospital begins using 3rd Robotic System for Minimally Invasive Surgery
- News2021.06.12Renaissance Charter School in Tamarac Completes Recycle Challenge
- News2021.06.10Tamarac Needs You To Run For Office in 2022