The Tamarac Farmers Market is open again. It’s time to pick up delicious, unique foods from a variety of vendors. Shop for fresh produce, spices, honey, sauces, baked goods, hummus, pickles, and other artisanal goodies.
Come meet the producers and sample their locally prepared, all natural products.
The Tamarac Farmers Market is on the corner of Southgate and University, close to the Gary B Jones Dog Park. Make a morning of it and bring your family out to check out the great items.
Some of the delicious items sold.
- Bread and Baked Goods
- Smoked Fish and Dips*Olive Oils and Vinegars
- Hot Sauces
- Soaps and Scents
- Beef Jerky
- Pasta Sauce
- Handmade Pastas
- Salts and Blends
- Jellies and Spreads
- Pickles and Olives
- Italian Ice
- Guacamole and Salsas
- All Natural Dog Biscuits
- Billy Bones BBQ – Pulled Pork and Ribs
VETERANS’ MEMORIAL PARK
Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.08.01Tamarac Reports 83 New Covid-19 Cases in 2 Days
- News2020.07.30Miami Dolphin’s Football Players Who Recovered from COVID-19 Donate Plasma
- News2020.07.30Items That Qualify for 2020 Back-to-School Sales Tax Holiday
- News2020.07.30BSO Recognizes the Achievement of a Future Scholar as She Heads to College