By: Saraana Jamraj
The City of Tamarac wants everyone to comply with the shelter in place order and is going by a new slogan—“Don’t worry about FOMO (Fear of missing out), Stay home, yo!”
To encourage everyone to their part in staying home, they’ve added more free classes to their online roster.
New classes include Zumba, Zumba Kids, Yogalates, Strength, and Stretch classes. All you need to do is download the free Zoom app and enter the meeting code and password.
Starting Wednesday, Zumba Kids classes will take place weekly from 4:00 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. Use the meeting ID 402-780-1889, and the password is zumbalove.
On April 6, Strength and Stretch classes will take place weekly on Mondays from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. The meeting ID: 952-568-678, and no password is required.
Zumba classes will continue on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursday mornings from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. The meeting ID is 402-780-1889, and the password is zumbalove.
More Zumba classes will also take place on Saturday mornings at 10:30 a.m. The meeting ID is 361 782 315, and no password is required.
Finally, Yogaletes classes will also be offered on Saturday mornings at 9:00 a.m. The meeting ID is 413-083-794, and no password is required.
It’s best to arrive 10 minutes early when the instructor will authorize participants.
- Selene Raj is a writer and a Florida International University graduate. Born in Trinidad and raised in America, she completed her Master's in Mass Communications in 2020, and has been living in Coral Springs since 2004. She is passionate about the communities she lives and works in and loves reporting and sharing stories that are as complex and meaningful as the people who live in them.
- News2021.01.15Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Board Moves Closer to Final Approval
- News2021.01.06Rep Dan Daley Advocates for his District on 5 House Committees
- News2020.12.30Commissioner Bolton Expresses Remorse Over Calling City Attorney ‘Untrustworthy’
- News2020.12.23Broward County Moves Forward with Curfew in Anticipation of Holiday Covid-19 Spike