By: Sharon Aron Baron
Today I sniped a snipe sign polluter after witnessing him hanging ugly yellow snipe signs in Tamarac.
This happened on all four corners of University Drive and Commercial Boulevard, where a man was hanging snipe signs using plastic straps to our utility poles.
After he went from corner to corner, I ripped them off a few minutes behind him.
Yes, I stole his illegal signs.
If he has a problem with it and thinks I’m stealing, tell him to make his own city ugly, and leave ours alone. I’m tired of these snipe sign people junking up my community.
If you think his snipe signs belong in our community, well, give him a call and let him know.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.06.08Celebrating Excellence: Meet Our Local Valedictorians and Salutatorians for 2023
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County