Today I sniped a snipe sign polluter after witnessing him hanging ugly yellow snipe signs in Tamarac.
This happened on all four corners of University Drive and Commercial Boulevard where a man was was hanging snipe signs using plastic straps to our utility poles.
After he went from corner to corner, I ripped them off a few minutes behind him.
Yes, I stole his illegal signs.
If he has a problem with it and thinks I’m stealing, tell him to go make his own city ugly, and leave ours alone. I’m tired of these snipe sign people junking up my community.
Do you think his snipe signs are pretty in our community? Give him a call and let him know.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.08.21Tamarac’s Michael Cernech Makes Announcement Regarding Delray Beach City Manager Position
- News2019.08.20Delray Beach Picks Tamarac City Manager for Top Position
- News2019.08.20Petco Donates $250,000 to Broward County Animal Care and Adoption Programs
- Events2019.08.19Register Now for the Next City-Wide Garage Sale in Tamarac