The Tamarac Theatre of Performing Arts presents “Sugar Babies.” which is a series of skits and musical numbers with many one-liners that will keep audiences laughing the entire night.
The show is full of innuendos and double-entendres, and the tag line of “Meet Me Round the Corner” reoccurs eight times as a running gag throughout the show. Many of the songs are old favorites such as I Can’t Give You Anything But Love, Baby, Don’t Blame Me, and On The Sunny Side Of The Street and Cuban Love Song.
The “Sugar Babies” themselves are fantastic, and are led by the choreographic talent of Sherry Steinberg. Sugar Babies was conceived by Ralph G Allen and Harry Rigby with sketches by Ralph G Allen, music by Jimmy McHugh, lyrics by Dorothy Fields and Al Dubin with additional music and lyrics by Arthur Malvin and the Sugar Babies Bounce by Jay Livinston and Ray Evans.
Show Dates: Feb, 5 thru Mar, 10 2013
Show Times: Sat 2pm & 8pm Sun 2pm
Reservations Call 954-726-7898
All Credit Cards Accepted
Buy Tickets Online At www.ttopa.org
7143 Pine Island Rd Tamarac Fl 33322
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.08.08Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2019.08.06Man Blows Past Security with Two Stolen Leaf Blowers
- Crime & Safety2019.08.05Broward Sheriff’s Office Holds ‘National Night Out’ in Tamarac
- News2019.08.05Flags at Half-Staff to Honor Shooting Victims in El Paso and Dayton