By: Sharon Aron Baron
Last Wednesday, Central Communities broke ground on Central Parc, the newest single-family home community in Tamarac.
Central Communities Division President Michael Nunziata initiated the festivities by proudly stating that today “marks the start of construction on 253 new, single-family homes, here in Tamarac,” and that the community will “contribute to the existing fabric of a great city.”
Mayor Harry Dressler, spoke enthusiastically about the future of Central Parc along with District One Commissioner Pamela Bushnell who struck the first shovel into the dirt.
Central Parc is built on what was formally the Sabal Palm golf course, which has a rich history in entangling many city officials into public corruption scandals with its former owners: father and son builders Bruce and Shawn Chait.
Shawn Chait, ended up selling it for $7.3 million to 13th Floor Investments. The 109-acre site is just west of Florida’s Turnpike on both the North and South sides of Commercial Boulevard.
Starting in the low $200’s, Central Parc will offer homes with three or four bedrooms and one or two-car garages ranging from about 1,800 to 2,450 square feet. The community will also include a neighborhood pool, BBQ area, walking paths and biking trails. Sign up for more future information at www.getcentral.com
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.18Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Food Distribution on Tuesday
- News2021.01.18Tamarac Crime and Arrest Update Through January 11
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.12Man Faces Murder Charges After Setting Girlfriend on Fire