By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tamarac’s newest community called Central Parc is getting ready to open to the public and Tamarac Talk is giving residents a sneak peak. With prices starting in the mid $200’s, the community will be affordable for many families.
Central Parc is built on what was formally the Sabal Palm golf course, which has a rich history in entangling many city officials into public corruption scandals with its former owners, father and son builders Bruce and Shawn Chait.
Shawn Chait, ended up selling it for $7.3 million to 13th Floor Investments. The 109-acre site is just west of Florida’s Turnpike on both the North and South sides of Commercial Boulevard.
LIVE IN THE HEART OF SOUTH FLORIDA. GET CENTRAL!
Nestled in Central Broward County, Central Parc puts you in the middle of everything you love. With a convenient location at Florida’s Turnpike and Commercial Blvd, your lifestyle possibilities are endless. Fine dining, fashionable shopping, outstanding entertainment, and plenty of recreational parks and beaches are all nearby your new home at Central Parc. As the first newly constructed, single-family home community in the area in years, Central Parc lets you finally enjoy all that South Florida has to offer. Featuring oversized designer kitchens, multiple spacious floor plans, volume ceilings, and finishes of your choice; Central Parc offers the best, new single family homes in Broward County at an incredible value.”
Originally proposed with townhouses and single family homes, the plan was modified single family homes only. According to the City of Tamarac, the North side of Commercial Boulevard will have 255 two-story, detached, single-family houses and the South side will have 174 single family homes. The project has 67 residences less than it was first proposed.
The new home sales consultant said floor plans would be out in just a few weeks and told me to contact Green Advertising in Boca Raton with any media questions. I called and left messages for them several times, and was bounced around through voicemail and unable to speak to anyone about the project. Green Advertising seems to provide a lot of services according to their website, but speaking to a live person isn’t one of them.
Tamarac Talk will keep you posted when more details are published.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2020.11.2910 Auto Burglaries Reported in Tamarac in this Week’s Crime Update
- News2020.11.28Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste December 5
- News2020.11.28Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.25Tamarac History: Former U.S. Congressman Once Made his Home in the Woodlands Country Club