By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Tamarac will be hosting the first the 2014 series of seminars for Homeowner Associations starting on Tuesday evening.
The city first created the HOA Liaison Program in 2013, and hosts a series of quarterly seminars throughout the year. Geared to HOA Board Members, but open to all residents who live in a HOA communities, each seminar in the series features a guest speaker discussing issues relevant to them.
The topic for Tuesday, February 25th is Crime and How to Protect Yourself, with speakers from Broward Sheriff’s Office.
Future dates have been set for the remainder of 2014, so mark your calendars:
Based on attendee feedback, the topics that will be covered include:Code Enforcement Updating Your Governing Documents Collections
All meetings begin at 6:30 pm at the Tamarac Community Center Ballroom at 8601 W Commercial Blvd, Tamarac, FL 33351. Board members and property managers are welcome. Please RSVP to (954) 597-3539.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2020.11.2910 Auto Burglaries Reported in Tamarac in this Week’s Crime Update
- News2020.11.28Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste December 5
- News2020.11.28Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.25Tamarac History: Former U.S. Congressman Once Made his Home in the Woodlands Country Club