By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Tamarac will be hosting the first the 2014 series of seminars for Homeowner Associations starting on Tuesday evening.
The city first created the HOA Liaison Program in 2013, and hosts a series of quarterly seminars throughout the year. Geared to HOA Board Members, but open to all residents who live in a HOA communities, each seminar in the series features a guest speaker discussing issues relevant to them.
The topic for Tuesday, February 25th is Crime and How to Protect Yourself, with speakers from Broward Sheriff’s Office.
Future dates have been set for the remainder of 2014, so mark your calendars:Tuesday, May 13th Tuesday, August 26th Tuesday, November 18th
Based on attendee feedback, the topics that will be covered include:Code Enforcement Updating Your Governing Documents Collections
All meetings begin at 6:30 pm at the Tamarac Community Center Ballroom at 8601 W Commercial Blvd, Tamarac, FL 33351. Board members and property managers are welcome. Please RSVP to (954) 597-3539.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.08.21Tamarac’s Michael Cernech Makes Announcement Regarding Delray Beach City Manager Position
- News2019.08.20Delray Beach Picks Tamarac City Manager for Top Position
- News2019.08.20Petco Donates $250,000 to Broward County Animal Care and Adoption Programs
- Events2019.08.19Register Now for the Next City-Wide Garage Sale in Tamarac