By Agrippina Fadel
Don’t miss a morning of hot pancakes with firefighters and help Tamarac’s EMS team get to Spain.
Proceeds help the Tamarac Advanced Life Support Competition Team travel to World Rescue Challenge in Spain on October 16 – 21.
The EMS team has been invited to the Spanish island Lanzarote to represent Florida and the United States. Firefighters will compete against 50 other international organizations.
The event brings together rescue and emergency professionals worldwide to learn and exchange information and showcase their skills in post-crash intervention, rescue and medical care.
Held on Saturday, August 19, from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Tamarac Fire Station 41, the Pancake Breakfast is open to the community and includes a hearty meal, raffles, and a chance to meet the local firefighters. Tickets are $10 and available for purchase here.
Tamarac Fire Station 41 is located at 7515 NW 88th Ave.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsSeptember 24, 2023High Schoolers Offered 100 Service Hours for Fostering Dogs from Broward County Animal Care
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Lauderhill Police Hold Next ‘Coffee with a Cop’ October 12
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Tamarac Offers Free Certification Course for HOA Board Members
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Ticket Alert: Flashback Four Rocks Kings Point Palace Sept. 23