By Sherry Nabbie-Singh
Thankful for all they have done for our country, the city of Tamarac is inviting honorably discharged resident veterans and individuals who conduct business in the city, to serve on the Veterans Affairs Committee.
The committee consists of members who served in a branch of the United States Armed Forces, voluntarily help their fellow veterans in need and oversee programs encouraging public awareness of the role of veterans within the city and the country.
If interested, hurry and fill out the online application because the opportunity closes on Friday, July 16.
For more information, contact the city clerk’s office at 954-597-3505.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- A self-published author and professional makeup artist who has resided in Tamarac since 2011. Originally from Trinidad, Sherry graduated from the University of the West Indies with a bachelor of arts in literature in English.
- News2021.08.02Atten-hut! Enroll Now in the J.P. Taravella Marching Band Camp
- News2021.07.28Supervisor of Elections Site is Redesigned in Time for Congressional Special Elections
- News2021.07.22Get Ready to ‘Move with the Mayor’ on August 7
- News2021.07.20Tamarac Holds Drive-Thru School Supply Distribution Event