By: Sharon Aron Baron
A teenager lost his life in a crash on Wednesday night in Tamarac after losing control of his vehicle.
Broward Sheriff’s Office traffic homicide detectives are investigating a single-vehicle crash that left 19-year-old Jason Brown Jr. of Lauderhill dead on Wednesday around 10:00 p.m.
According to BSO, Brown was heading west in the 8700 block of West Commercial Boulevard weaving in and out of traffic in a Hyundai Veloster. It appears the front driver’s side tire of the Hyundai struck the center median, causing Brown to lose control of the vehicle. The car continued across the westbound lanes, rotating clockwise, until it struck a concrete light pole.
Tamarac Fire Rescue pronounced Brown dead at the scene. He was not wearing a seatbelt.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.12.07County Commissioner Urges Residents to Adopt at Holiday Paw-ty Event in Tamarac
- News2019.12.04Clear Space By Removing Hazardous Waste at Drop-off December 7
- News2019.12.0215-Year-Old Bicyclist Dies After Allegedly Hitching on to Truck
- News2019.12.01Japanese Wrestling Legends Head to South Florida For ‘Seasons Beatings’