By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tamarac Teens are invited to this year’s 2016 Teen Health Summit where they have the opportunity to start off the year by meeting other motivated young leaders and learn about important topics that affect them.
This year’s Summit will focus on personal finances, money management and healthy relationships. It will also feature the second annual three point competition and fitness Olympics.
Hosted by Greg Warner of the Parks and Recreation Department, the summit will be held on Saturday, March 5, from 9 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
The event is only $10 and includes breakfast and lunch. The Tamarac Community Center is located at 8601 W. Commercial Blvd.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.19Coral Springs Center for the Arts Launches Comedy and Music October and November
- News2019.09.18Tamarac City Commissioners Voted to Approve Office Furnishings in Amended Budget
- News2019.09.18Broward County Schools Holds ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup