By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tamarac Teens are invited to this year’s 2016 Teen Health Summit where they have the opportunity to start off the year by meeting other motivated young leaders and learn about important topics that affect them.
This year’s Summit will focus on personal finances, money management and healthy relationships. It will also feature the second annual three point competition and fitness Olympics.
Hosted by Greg Warner of the Parks and Recreation Department, the summit will be held on Saturday, March 5, from 9 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
The event is only $10 and includes breakfast and lunch. The Tamarac Community Center is located at 8601 W. Commercial Blvd.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County
- News2023.05.24Meet Gretel and Sissy, 2 Sweethearts Searching for Forever Homes
- News2023.05.07Unleash a Summer of Fun with the South Florida Adventure Pass: 4 Attractions, 1 Low Price