By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tamarac Teens are invited to this year’s 2016 Teen Health Summit where they have the opportunity to start off the year by meeting other motivated young leaders and learn about important topics that affect them.
This year’s Summit will focus on personal finances, money management and healthy relationships. It will also feature the second annual three point competition and fitness Olympics.
Hosted by Greg Warner of the Parks and Recreation Department, the summit will be held on Saturday, March 5, from 9 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
The event is only $10 and includes breakfast and lunch. The Tamarac Community Center is located at 8601 W. Commercial Blvd.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Grace and Kona Need Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County
- NewsSeptember 14, 2023Broward Gym-goers Go From From Cardio to Car-Theft
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Furry Friends Buttons and Ginger Bear Need Forever Homes
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Pedestrian Fatally Struck by Vehicle in Tamarac