By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tamarac Teens are invited to this year’s 2016 Teen Health Summit where they have the opportunity to start off the year by meeting other motivated young leaders and learn about important topics that affect them.
This year’s Summit will focus on personal finances, money management and healthy relationships. It will also feature the second annual three point competition and fitness Olympics.
Hosted by Greg Warner of the Parks and Recreation Department, the summit will be held on Saturday, March 5, from 9 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
The event is only $10 and includes breakfast and lunch. The Tamarac Community Center is located at 8601 W. Commercial Blvd.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.02.07BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in Tamarac
- News2023.02.06Tragic Murder Mystery Solved: Two Suspects Arrested for Killing of Tamarac Resident
- News2023.02.06Apply Now for $1,200 Scholarships Offered to Florida College Students
- News2023.02.03Bite into Bliss and Empower Young Women: Get Your Boxes of Girl Scout Cookies Today