By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tamarac Teens are invited to this year’s 2016 Teen Health Summit where they have the opportunity to start off the year by meeting other motivated young leaders and learn about important topics that affect them.
This year’s Summit will focus on personal finances, money management and healthy relationships. It will also feature the second annual three point competition and fitness Olympics.
Hosted by Greg Warner of the Parks and Recreation Department, the summit will be held on Saturday, March 5, from 9 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
The event is only $10 and includes breakfast and lunch. The Tamarac Community Center is located at 8601 W. Commercial Blvd.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.09.22Just Between Friends Consignment Event Returns October 6-9 in Coral Springs
- News2022.09.15TICKET ALERT: Comedian Brian Regan Performs at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- News2022.09.15TICKET ALERT: Comedian Kathleen Madigan Heads to Coral Springs for 2023 Tour
- News2022.09.13J.P. Taravella Drama Presents “Radium Girls” Based on a True Story