By: Claire Cornish
Maura is a young lady with impeccable manners and a lot of love to give.
Sweet and shy, she has a bright smile and a wagging tail and is like a ray of sunshine coming into a room.
Maura loves everybody; she is currently living in a foster home where she loves her human sister and her doggy sibling. She has even been enjoying the company of the cats.
Maura loves car rides and jumps eagerly into the car, excited to see where you are going.
Maura says to Tamarac residents: “Let’s spend the rest of our lives together!”
Although Maura loves her foster family, she is looking for her forever home. If you think it might be you, please email Maura’s foster mommy.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.04.06Taken to a Shelter When Her Parents Divorced, Rylee is Looking for a Forever Home
- News2021.03.21Adoption Alert: This Boy Loves Other Dogs and Hopes his New Family is Coming Soon
- News2021.03.11Bounced Around to Different Homes, She Thought She Had Found her Forever Family
- News2021.03.01Ralph is a Young English Bulldog Abandoned by His Owner