By Agrippina Fadel
Get ready to sway and shimmy like a true country fan as Simply Shania brings the infectious spirit of Shania Twain’s music to Tamarac, making it clear that “Man! You’ll Feel Like Attending” this tribute concert.
Held on Saturday, June 3, at 8 p.m., at the Kings Point Palace, the show is $15 for Kings Point residents and $20 for guests, with tickets available at the venue’s box office before and on the night of the concert.
Valerie Nasko is the talent behind one of the longest-running Shania Twain tribute acts. She performed her show around the country and for U.S. military troops stationed in Japan, South Korea, Kosovo, and Macedonia.
As Simply Shania, Valerie is known to capture the country star’s vocal style and faithfully replicate her stage costumes. At the Tamarac show, the band will play all the crowd favorites, including “You’re Still the One,” “Man! I Feel Like A Woman!” and “That Don’t Impress Me Much.”
The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsSeptember 24, 2023High Schoolers Offered 100 Service Hours for Fostering Dogs from Broward County Animal Care
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Lauderhill Police Hold Next ‘Coffee with a Cop’ October 12
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Tamarac Offers Free Certification Course for HOA Board Members
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Ticket Alert: Flashback Four Rocks Kings Point Palace Sept. 23